- Best Shot Accuracy in the Premier League
- PSG refuse to sell Ibrahimovic
- Arsenal preparing £24m bid for Pedro
- The Alternative PFA Team of the Year 2015
- Charlie Nicholas: Manchester United should sign Petr Cech
- Costa open to PSG move
- Chelsea to trigger Griezmann release clause
- Marseille’s Imbula on Chelsea’s radar
- Chelsea close to Coentrao
- Top 10 One Club Footballers
Pato: I have overcome my injury woes
- June 3, 2012
- 1 views
The Rossoneri forward endured a largely frustrating 2011-12 after being sidelined for long periods of time due to a range of niggling thigh setbacks.
However, the Selecao ace has now revealed that rehabilitation back in his homeland has rid him of such ailments, and that he is now keen to compete in the tournament.
“I had an imbalance of the posterior muscles and that caused problems for me,” the 22-year-old told Globoesporte.
“In the space of a month we re-balanced the muscles and I was able to get back on to the pitch.
“All those injuries were dramatic for me. I would recover, then two games later felt pain again. I am aware of my potential and will do everything I can to take part in the Olympics,” he admitted.